You deserve someone who will always text back,
someone who will kiss you and won’t blame it on alcohol.
You deserve someone who will never make you feel like you can’t be loved.
You deserve someone who can see the pain behind your smile
and comfort you without a word.
You deserve someone who will hold you and tell you everything will be okay when it seems like the world is crumbling down.
You deserve someone who will never leave you or take you for granted, who has seen you at your worst and still loves you.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
shoutout to those followers that aren’t the same blog type as you and never even reblog you but still follow you